Statement of Faith
- We believe that there is one God eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s written revelation to humanity and that it is inspired by God, authoritative in all areas of life without error in the original manuscripts, and is preserved reliably today and throughout history
- We believe in the complete deity of Jesus Christ, his complete humanity, his virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on a cross to provide our redemption, bodily resurrection and ascension to heaven, present ministry of intercession for us, and his return to earth in power and glory.
- We believe in the deity of the Holy Spirit, that he performs the miracle of new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live a godly life that would be impossible if attempted in our human efforts.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of sin was alienated from God. That alienation can only be removed by accepting God’s graceful gift of salvation through Christ’s life, death, and resurrection. Having Christ as Lord of our lives by professing a faith in him is the only way to spend eternity with God in heaven rather than separated eternally from him in hell.